We’re in the home stretch before Christmas and I couldn’t be more excited. And while I’m sure a gift guide for the best beauty finds would’ve been more helpful a few weeks back, I just recently kept stumbling upon great sets and deals and thought I’d share my favorites and what I purchased. And it’s never too late to buy a gift for yourself, right?
I’ve got a thing for beauty gift sets and I think it’s because it takes me back to my days working at a department store behind the beauty counter. Each season we couldn’t wait to know what the sets and deals would be, and were so excited to honestly convince shoppers what a great value they really were. Clinique has been my all-time favorite skincare brand since high school and it wouldn’t be a holiday if I didn’t treat myself to at least one of their skin care sets. Most of the items I shared can be purchased from Nordstrom, which offers free shipping and free returns. So use those gift cards and holiday cash and don’t forget to shop for yourself, too.
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas with family and friends! Much love! x
- Lalicious Sugar Scrub Tower Collection – $39 – An assortment of fancy exfoliators perfect for dry winter skin
- Jack Black Intense Lip Balm SPF25 Duo – $15 – I’m the worst at remembering to put on lip balm before going outside, but when I do I love it to have SPF
- Clarins Hand & Nail Trio – $30 – Perfect for dry hands – Mine are so bad in the winter I go through hand cream like water
- Clinique More than Moisture Set – $49.50 – I use Clinique’s Moisture Surge every day in the winter – It’s oil-free and light and this gift set is the best deal economically – I bought it immediately and am also loving the sample of the Supercharged Concentrate
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Rollerball Trio – $45 – MJ’s Daisy fragrances are some of the most classic scents of the decade and this trio lets you try them all, or split them up for gift giving
- L’Occitane Hand Cream Collectibles Set –$29 – Another luxurious hand cream set – I’ve never tried their products but this is the perfect excuse to
- Louvelle AMELIE Shower Cap – $40 – I can’t get enough of these turban-like shower caps for days when second day hair is really the best idea
- Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Bath Soak – $16.50 – I’m obsessed with B&B’s entire Aromatherpahy line and their Stress Relief Body Wash is the only product I’ve used for years – This bath soak would be the perfect addition for a good night’s rest
- Clinique the Chubbettes Set – $49.50 – The holy grail of lip color – This set is perfect for the makeup hogger or for when you can’t decide which lip color looks best