By all means, cooking is my favorite pastime. I suppose from the nature of this site you likely already know that! So, of course the first guide of gift suggestions I put together is targeted for the cooks in our lives. I’d argue that this is one of the easiest audiences to shop for – always trying new recipes, always looking for new gadgets and always spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Endless opportunities but the category is specific!
Everything listed is under $30! (It surprised me, too!) I was able to find so many solid gift ideas well under that price point. I mean, of course I’d love to make a dream gift guide filled with KitchenAids and Vitamixes, but let’s be realistic here. I’d love all of these options (already have some!) and I’m confident the person in your life who loves to cook will, too!
- Gold Scissor-Handles Serving Tongs –$16.95 – Fancy tongs that are perfect for holiday serving
- Marble and Wood Cheese Slicer – $19.99 – Such a chic, fun board for your smaller cheese plates
- Modern Farm Garden Calendar 2018 – $22.99 – I’m in need of a new kitchen calendar embarrassed to admit mine is still up from 2016…) and this one is simple, seasonal and perfect for hanging on the wall
- Bamboo State Cutting Board – $19.99 – A cutting board perfect for city-dwelling friends that are all about home state pride
- Ceramic Salt Cellar – $9.95 – A salt cellar has been on my wishlist for awhile, and it would look great on the kitchen counter
- Conversion Trivet – $12.95 – This is genius! Perfect for bakers who need easy access to those confusing measurement conversions
- Gaby Dalkin’s Salsa & Guacamole Starter Gift Set – $29.95 – For the What’s Gaby Cooking obsessed! (She is my favorite food blogger and I love her.) My friend Ashley knows me so well and bought me this trio for my birthday! It’s been killing me, but I I’m waiting for the perfect opportunity/party to crack open a jar
- Half Baked Harvest Cookbook – $18.95 – Another food blogger I love – Tieghan Gerard – has the most amazing food photography and identity. She recently released her first cookbook and I can only assume it’s just as beautiful as her blog
- Gold Measuring Cup Set – $5.99 – I just bought a stainless steel measuring cup set but these one is so inexpensive I might have to pick it up, too
- Chalkboard Cheese Markers – $19.95 – Perfect for the person who loves making a good cheese board
What are you planning on gifting the cooks in your life (or yourself)? I’d love to know what’s on your list. (Excluding the KitchenAids and Vitamixes, hah!)